At Global Sales, we're not just a building supplies company, and exceptional customer service isn't an empty promise. Our many satisfied customers can attest to that. We are great at what we do, and we keep working to get better.
That's why we are honored that Global Sales has been named to the Inc. 5000 List of America's Fastest-Growing Companies, and to the Seminole 100 List of America's Fastest-Growing Companies owned by Florida State University alumni.
Global Sales' recognition by Inc. magazine and Florida State University reflects the demand for high quality building supplies and materials in Bermuda and the Caribbean, and our long-standing dedication to providing island-specific materials, professional design services, efficient shipping and consolidation, and superior customer service.
While many businesses on the list are relatively new, we have been in business for 38 years, demonstrating our unwavering commitment to providing value and excellent service to our customers.
We don't, however, rest on our laurels. At Global Sales, we continuously work hard to improve our services and offerings. We are currently working on upgrading both our virtual and physical showrooms in the coming year: a new website will online soon, and a new office, warehouse and showroom building in Tampa is now in progress.
After supplying customers in Bermuda and the Caribbean with building supplies for 38 years, we make it easy for you to work with us. Jeff Collins, president of Global Sales, explains how we operate.
- We've specialized in providing building supplies and materials to Bermuda and the Caribbean- for thirty-eight years.
- We are experts at making the process as seamless and affordable as possible for our customers.
- We have simplified the ordering process, and we know all the ins-and-outs of shipping, freight consolidation, and exporting.
Why Should You Trust Global Sales?
- We listen.
- We anticipate your needs.
- We make sure that you understand our process.
- If there's a way to do something, we will find it.
- When we're wrong, we make it right.