Living in the Caribbean and Bermuda, our customers know how tough the salt air, wind, and heat can be on anything outside. That's why we offer products that are built to perform in these conditions and last for years to come.
For outdoor kitchen cabinets, we recommend Soleic -- outdoor cabinets built to perform in extreme climates.
- Constructed of solid ¾" marine-grade polymer
- Material is High Density Polyethylene (HDPE), and has been used in the marine industry for two decades
- Board contains UV inhibitors to prevent fading or "chalking"
- Can be submerged in water because the “closed cell” material will not absorb ANY water
- Cabinets won't absorb moisture or humidity over time
- Cabinets are held together with hardware-free, interlocking joints
- Available in a variety of colors and styles -- see below