The entryway is usually the first thing people notice about your home. That's why an attractive yet functional front door adds curb appeal and value. For both beauty and practicality, fiberglass exterior doors are unrivaled. Talk to the Global Sales Team to learn more today.
Fiberglass Doors: An Excellent Choice for Homes in Bermuda and the Caribbean
Fiberglass doors aren't prone to warping, shrinking or corroding. This is important in a coastal climate where building materials must stand up to wind, rain, salt air, heat and humidity. Fiberglass doors come in many attractive styles from smooth and painted to wood-grained and stained. These beautiful doors look like real wood doors.
At Global Sales we offer the top manufacturers of fiberglass exterior doors. Each line offers a wide array of styles, decorative elements, trim, accessory and finish options. There are so many options available. Take a look at the brochures below for inspiration and talk to our experts to find the right door for your size, style and budget.
Danny Vega explains how fiberglass doors are a great choice for coastal climates, and hard to tell apart from real wood doors.
Florida Made Door
Florida Made Door is a world-renowned manufacturer that makes the entire door and it's components - including facings and glass.
- Offers a large variety of transoms, sidelights, decorative glass and authentic architectural styles
- Great selection of paint and stain colors for factory-finished doors
- Doors may also be ordered unfinished, ready to be painted or stained
- Available with Storm Guard® impact-rated doors designed specifically for coastal climates
- Options available to comply with HVHZ (High Velocity Hurricane Zone) or Wind-Borne Debris region (WBD) requirements
- Energy Star eligible
ThermaTru Fiberglass Exterior Doors
ThermaTru manufactures exterior doors with architectural accuracy and attention to detail. This is a beautiful, hand-crafted look that's hard to tell apart from real wood.
- Four families of wood-grain looks with numerous door styles
- Prefinished with wood-grain or smooth finish, ready to hang, or unfinished to be painted or stained on-site
- Many options including decorative glass styles, transom and sidelite configurations
- Meets the industry’s toughest wind codes; impact rated doors and glass available; ENERGY STAR qualified
- Tru-Defense Door system provides enhanced performance against air/water infiltration
The Ultimate Fiberglass Exterior Door: Aurora® Custom Fiberglass Exterior doors from Jeld-Wen"
For a truly elegant and custom door that is identical to wood, look at Jeld-Wen's Aurora line of doors. These exterior doors are built on two fiberglass skins created in molds made from real wood doors. The process incorporates multiple layers of resins, tinted resins, base colors and reinforcing materials for greater strength. The skins are adhered to engineered wood frames,. This process gives the doors a truly authentic look with the durability of fiberglass.
Aurora Custom Fiberglass Doors are not mass produced and are constructed like wood doors, building the door around the glass. These premium doors are unlike other fiberglass doors that start from a solid slab. If you are looking for a truly one-of-a-kind look with remarkable beauty and durability, Jeld-Wen has many styles and options to choose from.
Jeld-Wen Exterior Fiberglass Doors
In addition to the Aurora Fiberglass Doors, Jeld-Wen has a large variety of styles and options to your home in Bermuda or the Caribbean.
- Beautiful selection of decorative glass, architectural grilles and coordinating sidelight designs
- Low-E insulating glass panels which helps lower energy costs
- Variety of oak and mahogany woodgrain finishes and several paint surface colors
- Available with MiraTEC® composite trim, specifically engineered for coastal climates
- Options available for HVHZ (High Velocity Hurricane Zone) or Wind-Borne Debris region (WBD) requirements
- Energy Star eligible
Many of the doors can be stained or painted after purchase to match existing finishes. Or, exterior doors can be ordered with a beautiful factory stain or painted to match existing trim colors with a top coat applied for added protection. Talk to our Windows and Doors Experts for more information on the many options available.
We Specialize in Exporting Doors and Building Materials
Our service doesn't stop when you place your order. Doors are heavy and bulky. We know this and plan your freight consolidation in advance to make sure that you get all your project materials on time, and at a reasonable shipping cost. We specialize in shipping to the Caribbean and Bermuda and understand the rules, shipper policies, regulations, and paperwork. We always look for the best options to save our customers time and money so you get the most value possible when you order from Global Sales.