Eclipse is a cabinetry line by Shiloh. This unique, full-access frameless construction line is inspired by European cabinetry. This full-access construction gives you up to 10% more interior space than framed cabinets. Consider Eclipse is if you are looking for a sleek and modern interior or a more traditional look. As part of the Shiloh family, these cabinets are created using the latest in equipment technology to produce precise cuts, improved durability and less waste. Eclipse has functional components, a complete offering of traditional or contemporary door styles and finishes and many customized options like drawer box options and artistic hand-detailed finishes.
- 3/4" thick top, bottom, and side panels
- 3/4" adjustable shelving
- 3/4" thick hanging rail
- PVC edge-banding, color coordinated
- Features a durable, easy-to-clean, natural laminate interior on stained and TFL cabinets. Acrylic and HPL cabinets feature a white interior. Painted cabinets have option of either white or natural laminate interior.
- Hinges are Blum CLIP top BLUMOTION 6-way adjustable with soft closing mechanism
- 3/4" x 4" wide stretchers for added stability and strength
- Standard guides are Blum TANDEM edge 7/8" extension with integrated BLUMOTION soft closing mechanism (optional Blum TANDEM full extension guides with integrated BLUMOTION soft closing mechanism)
- 5/8" hardwood dovetail drawer box and Simulated Metal Drawer box available at standard pricing. Stainless Steel Blum LEGRABOX and 3/4" hardwood
- 1/2" plywood sides with real 1/4" wood veneer finished ends for a great look and outstanding quality