Eclipse is a cabinetry line by Shiloh, which is a family-owned company since 1977. The Eclipse line are unique, full-access frameless construction line that's inspired by European cabinetry. This full-access construction provides about 10% more interior space than framed cabinets. Eclipse is ideal if you want a sleek and modern space or a more traditional look. Eclipse has functional components, a complete offering of traditional or contemporary door styles and finishes and many customized options like drawers and artistic hand-detailed finishes.
- 3/4" thick top, bottom, and side panels
- 3/4" adjustable shelving
- 3/4" thick hanging rail
- PVC edge-banding, color coordinated
- Features a durable, easy-to-clean, natural laminate interior on stained and TFL cabinets. Acrylic and HPL cabinets feature a white interior. Painted cabinets have option of either white or natural laminate interior.
- Hinges are Blum CLIP top BLUMOTION 6-way adjustable with soft closing mechanism
- 3/4" x 4" wide stretchers for added stability and strength
- Standard guides are Blum TANDEM edge 7/8" extension with integrated BLUMOTION soft closing mechanism (optional Blum TANDEM full extension guides with integrated BLUMOTION soft closing mechanism)
- 5/8" hardwood dovetail drawer box and Simulated Metal Drawer box available at standard pricing. Stainless Steel Blum LEGRABOX and 3/4" hardwood
- 1/2" plywood sides with real 1/4" wood veneer finished ends for a great look and outstanding quality