Details like door trim and crown mouldings can take a room from bland to beautiful. Carrying these elements throughout your entire home can completely transform your space and create a unified, flowing design.
We offer mouldings for every style, application and budget. We'll help you decide what will look best in your space and hold up to the elements -- especially for outdoor applications. Plus, you'll find creative solutions like the flexible mouldings and PVC columns. Below you'll find information and images to give you an idea of what we offer.
Custom Wood Work and Design
We offer custom wood mouldings and trim in any wood species, size, and configuration.
For the past 10 years, we've had the pleasure of working with Green Forest Industries to create beautiful, solid wood mouldings and trim in a variety of wood species. They are true craftsmen -- if you can dream it, they can do it. Everything from dramatic archways, to door jambs with trim, and stately crown. If you are working with a specific wood for your flooring or doors like Cumaru or Sapelli, they can match it for a beautifully coordinated look.
For historical site renovations, they can replicate existing pieces. Green Forest Industries was trusted to restore and replace woodwork at Florida State University's famed Ruby Diamond Auditorium.
Crown mouldings, beautiful baseboards and door trim can transform a space and can all be done inexpensively.
We offer all the standard moulding profiles. Most mouldings are available already primed and ready for painting or clear and ready for staining. One of our moulding and trim experts can show you the options and help you select the best moulding for your project.
Mouldings & Trim FAQs
Urethane Moulded Millwork
Great for both indoor and outdoor use, Fypon Moulded Millwork is constructed of urethane foam created by mixing isocyanate and resin. The mixture is kept under pressure in a mould as it expands to any desired shape. The result is a high-density, thermoset material that is perfect for interior or exterior trim. Fypon Moulded Millwork is available in:
- Louvers/Gable Vents
- Window and Door Trim
- Decorative Millwork
- Balustrades and Columns
Benefits of Urethane Moulded Millwork
- Resists rot, mildew, insects, warping and splintering
- Decorative and functional pieces are ideal for residential and commercial projects
- Made of high density materials, closed cell structure prevents water penetration and absorption
- Each piece has a consistent quality and finish – no additional priming or sealing required
- Coated at manufacturing location with a double-primed exterior grade ultraviolet stable coating
- After installation, pieces can be painted, stained and faux finished
- Virtually maintenance free
- Pieces can be nailed, cut and sanded just like wood products
DuraFlex from Resinart offers the look of real wood, but the flexibility to go along curved ceilings as crown and trim for round windows. Check out the video to see it in action.
This amazingly adaptable material can accommodate virtually any radius which is 3 times a profile width or greater with seamless construction. Plus, it's moisture and insect proof, and can withstand extreme heat and cold temperatures without warping, cracking or deteriorating.
For the exteriors of homes in the Caribbean and Bermuda, wood is beautiful, but hard to maintain and can really get beaten up by the weather. We recommend a PVC product by KLEER.
KLEER is expanded, cellular PVC that looks and works like wood but has unique physical properties that make it a better choice than traditional wood for most exterior non-load-bearing applications. KLEER is available in:
- Column Casing
- Decorative Blocks
Benefits of PVC Mouldings
- Limited lifetime warranty against splinters, rot, delamination or exessive swelling due to moisture
- Can be cut, shaped, nailed, glued, sanded and painted
- Available with a smooth surface or a wood grain surface that closely resembles natural cedar