A new deck or dock can add beauty and value to your home. We can help you select the right material that fits your style, site needs and budget. We offer many types of wood from pressure-treated boards to composite decking or exotic hardwoods. We can help you plan your project and order the right amount of decking, stainless steel screws and other supplies for your deck or dock.
The dream of enjoying a low-maintenance outdoor oasis is well within reach with ReliaBoard composite decking materials from TimberTech. With durable composite decking there is no sealing or staining needed and the boards will not splinter or rot.
- Colors: Cedar and Grey
- Flat Grain surface
- ReliaBoard surface pattern will blend to a consistent color over time
- Spans a maximum of 16" on-center
- Available in Solid 12', 16' and 20' lengths
- 25-year limited warranty for residential application
Abaco™ Tropical Hardwood Decking
Abaco™ is the perfect solution for exotic-looking wood decks thanks to its beauty, hardness and durability. Abaco decking naturally resists rot, decay and termites, and is highly resistant to splintering, twisting or cracking. Because Abaco decking is all-natural, it does not need to be chemically treated. And best of all, it’s environmentally friendly.
Ipe Tropical Hardwood Decking
Ipe is one of the finest quality woods available. This exotic hardwood from South America is extremely dense and tight grained with a dark brown walnut color. Pronounced EE-pay and also known as Brazilian walnut, Ipe is proven to perform in Bermuda and the Caribbean.
We also supply pressure-treated pine decking material to provide you with the most durable and economical option for your particular application.
- Provides long-term protection from rot, decay and termites
- For use in above ground, ground contact and fresh water immersion applications
- Some treatments can be used in environmentally sensitive settings
- Easily painted or stained
- Available with built-in water repellent
Since different countries have different regulations depending on the application, we can help you order the right materials for your project. To find out more about pressure-treated pine or for a quote, please contact us.