HardieBacker® Ceramic Tile Backer Board from JamesHardie offers protection against mold and water and helps provide great tile bond strength.
- Helps protect wood substrate and maintain tile adhesion on floors, countertops and walls
- Contains no paper facing, which serves as a food source for mold
- Contains no gypsum, which can disintegrate with continuous moisture exposure
- Features a single score and snap for easy installation
- Comes ready for painting, texturing, wallpapering or tiling
- Offers great tile bond strength
ToughRock® gypsum boards for residential and commercial construction are made with recycled paper facings front and back and are ideal for a variety of drywall applications including interior walls and ceilings, high-traffic institutional interiors, and veneer plaster base systems. ToughRock Fireguard® and Fireguard C® gypsum boards can be used in many fire-rated assemblies.
ToughRock gypsum boards are manufactured in many locations across the United States and Canada. Depending on the location, plants may use locally sourced materials such as synthetic gypsum and recycled paper. We offer:
- Regular Gypsum Drywall
- Fire-Resistant Gypsum Drywall
- Moisture- and Mold-Resistant Drywall