For expertly crafted solid wood interior doors, we work with Good's Millwork. Their solid handcrafted hardwood doors are constructed to bring out the beauty of your home.
[contact-block content=" for a complimentary consultation to get your new door project started."]
Good's Millwork offers several choices in wood including Red Oak, Knotty Pine, Knotty Alder, Poplar/MDF and Radiata Pine. Popular with many of our customers, they also offers Solid Eastern "Virginia" Cedar (shown left) -- a beautiful wood that turns a rich red once finished. This aromatic cedar naturally detracts fiber-eating insects such as moths and silverfish and is a very close match to Bermuda Cedar, which is now protected and no longer available.
- Stability – Engineered styles and rails resist warping. See cross-section diagram of engineered style for design details.
- Real Wood – Real wood is used for all wooden door parts and panels. Thick real wood veneer is used on the outer layer of engineered styles and rails.
- Strength – Wood dowel construction provides added strength, and increases the overall durability of each door.
Options – Doors can be made in most species of wood.
- Fine Craftsmanship – Good's Millwork craftsmen bring years of experience to your project.
- Custom by Nature – Good's Millwork makes most doors on a custom order basis. Whether your project is new construction, or a re-work of an existing structure, their custom capability allows them to match your architectural specifications with precision, and to ensure that your design objectives are achieved.
Glass Insert Styles
We offer a wide variety of glass styles from Good's Millwork. Patterned, beveled, seedy, etched, custom sand-blasted- just ask!